Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in Multiple Areas, Including Insurance Defense, Civil Litigation, Workers Compensation, Mediation, Probate, Real Estate, and Commercial Litigation
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Donald, Randall & Donald is a respected law firm representing and advocating for clients throughout West Alabama. Based in Tuscaloosa, we are familiar with the courts throughout all the counties of West Alabama. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. Our partners, William J. Donald, Wayne Randall, and William J. Donald, III, have over 140 years of combined legal experience, and our associate, Walt Hayes, has more than 12 years of legal experience. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Donald, Randall & Donald has a thorough understanding of Alabama law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Insurance Defense: Our insurance defense attorneys represent insurance companies and self-insured corporations in cases involving insurance claims, insurance coverage issues, subrogation and more. We are dedicated to providing your company with experienced and knowledgeable representation.
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. Our civil litigation attorneys use litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- Commercial Litigation Defense: When one party does not fulfill their end of a business agreement, a dispute may arise. Whether you are involved in a contract dispute, a real estate transaction that went awry or business bankruptcy, our experienced commercial litigators can defend your rights.
- Wills & Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, our wills and probate attorneys can help.
- Workers’ Compensation: When one of your workers becomes injured or ill while in the workplace, they may be eligible for workers’ compensation. Workers in Alabama are entitled to benefits even if your company was not negligent or at fault.
- Mediation Representation: If litigation is not right for you, mediation may be a better option. Our attorneys are experienced negotiators who help businesses and individuals resolve their legal disputes amicably. Mediation gives you more control over the legal process, usually producing quicker results than those achieved by going to trial.
When you retain the services of Donald, Randall & Donald, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Tuscaloosa law firm today
Donald, Randall & Donald sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Tuscaloosa. Call the firm at 205-758-2585 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.
No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.